Friday, October 2, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Hobbies!



Good evening! 

I've got a quick little post for you tonight :) October has brought about new challenges. As the title implies, the new challenge I'm participating in for the new year is called 40 great nail art ideas. Each week, participants will post their designated prompts.

This week's prompt was called hobbies. I have many hobbies, but limited ways of creating a mani with one lol. I chose to do reading, because that's something I've loved to do since the 6th grade. I didn't always have a love for reading, mainly because I did poorly in school for a few years. Once I got into it, though, I didn't look back.

The base of this mani is a Saran Wrap mani, with OPI's You're so Vain-illa and My Vampire is Buff. The stamped images are from Messy Mansion MM24, stamped in MdU navy and brown. Matted wtih OPI's Matte topcoat.




Inlinkz for the hobbies prompt:





If you want, you can take a peek at the Pinterest board on the left side of my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment